Hello, everyone! I am back from a week in gorgeous and very old St. Augustine, FL (talk about an inspirational atmosphere), and had a few moment to think about where I want to go with my business and the kind of work I want to do. There’s nothing like sitting on the beach to make you reflect on your goals and how you might one day be able to do more beach sitting and less office sitting. So…here are a few things I am wanting to do, in no particular order:
- Provide my readers and clients with more
from experience” content: tips, how-to’s and tricks of the trade content on the blog.
- 6 new clients over the next 6 months. Yikes.
- Take this class.
- Launch one site a month until December. Already on my way to that one.
- More calligraphy practice.
- Create and teach my own branding workshop virtually, in which participants will submit their current site/identity/branding for feedback and discussion with the class. The workshop will focus on reflecting your unique personality through your brand design and messaging. Let me know if you are interested!
- Look into co-working spaces.
I guess I am sort of treating this blog post as “putting it out there” for the universe. I am not a particularly woo-woo person, but I do believe that once you make it known, things start to happen. So…let’s get started!